1.30.2008

Hoop dreams update

Washington Wizards tickets arrived this afternoon to the workplace via messenger. We are DEFINITELY going to Sunday's basketball game and we got box seats! Whoo-hoo!!! Oh, yeah!!!

If you could see me at work this afternoon, I was raising my hands, like I just don't care!!! I was told by the staff person responsible for distributing the tickets that the original tickets got lost somewhere in the building. At least, this is the story that the vendor is giving.

Hmmmmm, let's see if anyone not supposed to be there will show up at the game.

Well, the game starts at noon sharp and church service in Rosslyn, VA ends @ 11:15 am. That gives me plenty of time to get to the game on time. Oh, yeah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they make the playoffs or whatever it's called? Does Gilbert Arenas still play for them? Did I get the name right? Have fun!

Traveler said...

Wizards still have Gilbert Arenas on the team roster.

It is a long way before the Basketball playoffs start. Should be around April...