3.31.2008

Life can be very hard. It can get even harder when you stray or run away intentionally or unintentionally from the righteous path. There can be shame, depression, discouragement. Even at times, when one wants to do the right thing, the hurdles (or walls) seem unsurmountable.

Although we make mistakes in our lives, believe that God can pull you through. God is bigger than anything that we ever do, bigger than anything that man can ever do, and bigger than any errors, mistakes, inequity, or sin. Read Psalms 55:8-11 as an example.

Believe by walking upright.
Believe by walking in faith.
Believe by standing tall through the mire.

Tomorrow will be a different day.

Scripture of the Day: Exodus 33:19 (New International Version)


19 And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.



No comments: