5.04.2008

God is in the details

So, the images for the Arlington Public Library - Central Campus "Social Justice" Art showcase are on display finally. I have been playing phone tag with the coordinator overseeing the showcase.

Also, I am still finishing up the display for the Artomatic exhibit. So far, it looks great. I went with the "Soft Denim" color (blueish gray) and a semi-gloss black paint in the middle of the wall. Thank God for Cyndy and Karen for their help. They assisted in the conceptualization, direction, and painting of the wall space.

I need to finish up with a few brush strokes to cover any gaps or holes. Then, I will be signing and picking up images today and this upcoming week. So many more details to go...Did I tell you that I'm getting a bit tired. It may be the weather adjustment to warmer temperatures, but I will *more than* survive.

Have a blessed week and I hope that you are enjoying the warm weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god is in minute details i will say .