1.29.2009

More changes for the new year

Well, after much thought and time I have decided to keep this blog, at least for a little while longer.

With that decision, I felt some changes needed to occur. So, I have changed the blog title from "More Musings of a Meandering Believer" to "Tales of the Traveling Believer" to pattern from my lifestyle changes brought up during the last year and a half and in regards to my relationships and life direction.

Since starting this blog, I felt that my walk with God and my personal growth have grown by leaps and bounds. There have been plenty of mistakes and regret, but there have been periods of great joy. From these life events, I have grown stronger. In the future, I expect (and hope) that my walk and personal growth will expand.

Peace.

No comments: