1.11.2009

Never say never

As you can already tell, it has been several months since I wrote the last blog entry. There were several times when I wanted to write a post, but it got to feel monotonous and tiresome when I looked at the blank screen in front of me. I did not have the energy to pour out. Funny thing, several times I started to write a post but never finished. I don't even know that I want to release to the public. Maybe someday... So much has occurred.

So much history has happened --- A new president, an African-American president-elect. Financial crises which has affected so many, including me. So many significant personal life events and other changes. Such as a new job at a new location.

I've got to thank God for the wonderful things that He has done for me during this time. He has been ever faithful. One thing that I have clearly learned: thankfulness. Saying that, I want thank you, my faithful readers for sending kind notes, thoughts and prayers, and e-mails. I hope you have been well. I have been working on myself since my time away from this blog. Even before, during late 2007 and early 2008, the old demons that I refuse to leave buried years ago were brought up new. And, I'm not just talking about the basic up and downs of general life.

It had taken much prayer, support from friends and family, yet another recovery program, and the mercy of God to help me get to this point, but I have good news to report. I am doing and feeling much better. So much better. The healing started by releasing the unforgiveness in my heart for those in the church that wronged me.

Since my recovery has been going well for these last months, the thought about deleting this blog has been rolling around in my head and starting a new one on a different site. Besides this one, I have additional blogs, microblogs, etc that I write for. Since 2009 has started, I feel a new start. Who knows? I may continue with this blog or start another one.

Let's see what God has in store for me. It's safe to say that I'm excited where He is taking me. And a belated Happy 2009 to you.

No comments: